[FWDLK] [Fwd: Undelivered mail]

--- Begin Message ---
  • From: RFC822 mailer <MAILER@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (LMail release 1.2c/1.8c)
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 08:32:23 -0400
An error was detected while processing the enclosed message. A list of
the affected recipients follows. This list is in a special format that
allows software like LISTSERV to automatically take action on incorrect
addresses; you can safely ignore the numeric codes.

--> Error description:
Error-For:  L-FORWARD@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alias:      L-FORWARD@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Alias:      L-FORWARD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx