[FWDLK] 1957 Savoy for sale:

Frwrdlkrs,

I saw an add for a 1957 Savoy 2 drht on the net a while back. I was
considering this car but I just bought another one.

The car is in Texas and is in pretty decent shape, but is torn apart...
bumpers, most of the chrome and the front and back end (headlites and
tailights and also grille) But the bumpers have been re-chromed
according to the owners.

I believe you could restore it fairly easily, but you have to put in a
new interior and of course strip it of surface rust and a very little (
so they tell me) small rusted-through holes under the doors.

If you are interested their phone number is:

Theresa and Earl Sundbye
1 (972) 271-9098 .. Garland TX

David