[FWDLK] 59 Chrysler

All,
      I ran across a 59 Chrysler that could be purchased for about $150. The
body is pretty well rusted but most all of the mechanical parts are still
there. It has a 383 with a 4 barrel carb. I was told that it also has cruise
control mounted on the steering column. It would make a good parts car.
       If anyone is interested let me know. It is located in Portage, PA
which is about 90 miles south east of Pittsburgh.
       I also found a large pile of hubcaps. Just glancing I saw a 1 Packard,
3 Chrysler 300, 2 57 Plymouths and some ones from the early 50's. I could
sort thru them and get all of the Chrysler stuff for $50/$100. Anybody
interested in some hubcaps?
                                              Jim Woomer