[FWDLK] Cars For Sale

A non-wired friend in Kerrville, TX, (near San Antonio) is moving and needs
to sell some cars.  Please contact him directly.  I don't have further
details.

John Cornfoot
830-995-2947  weekends best

All have factory air, all need varying degree of restoration.

1961 Chrysler New Yorker Coupe, White, some rust in replace front clip, rest
of car no rust,  $5500
1961 Chrysler 300G Coupe, White, $6000
1961 Chrysler 300G Coupe, 1of4 Cinnamon, $6500

Also offering his wife's '86 Chrysler LeBaron Convertible, Mark Cross
Edition. White.  Has EVERY possible factory option and package.  75K miles

Have a good day,

Wayne G.