[FWDLK] Cars for sale

I have 2 cars for sale.  One is a '58 DeSoto Fireflite 4dr sedan.  This
car has 67,000 original documented miles.  It runs beautiful.  The body
is good, the paint is fair.  Good tires, good chrome and glass.  Some
wheel cylinders are leaking.  I add brake fluid about once a month. The
car is white and green.  I am asking $2500.

The other car is a '57 Chrysler New Yorker 4 dr sedan.  It has the 392
hemi engine.  It is in good condition.  The seats are in clear plastic.
It has electric windows.  It runs fine, however, the radiator is leaking
and should be replaced.  The car is gray with red side spears.  I am
firm at $2500.

Feel free to call me at 415 387-6896.

Nick Nichols