Re: [FWDLK] 58 Convertible

Here's an idea...I agree that the last thing in the world
that a PPG VP needs are dozens of calls for 50's paint
codes.  Why doesn't one person (Dave?) get a group of codes
- maybe a couple of requests to cover the '55 to '59 era and
then publish them here. Might help keep PPG old car
friendly!

Brian