[FWDLK] New guy on the list

Hi,
   My name is Ron my wife and I have 2 56's a Chrysler Windsor Town &
Country Wagon & a Plymouth Belveder 4dr that is red & white, the wagon
is Rosewood Tan & white the Ply. will be cruising this spring I think
the wagon may be on the road in mid summer. We also have a 69 Chrysler
ragtop.
    My 1st car was a 65 Dart. I've owned 4 more sence then 63 ragtop, 64
Gt, 66 4 dr. I would like to get a wagon. I've oned many other Mopars my
favorites up untill I got te 56's  were my 63 &64 Sport Fury ragtops.
Sold the 64 to buy a Harley.
    I have a 65 Imperial sitting at my fathers farm that only needed a
spidle until some kids shot out the windows.
      So far findinding parts for the 56 wagon has been the biggest
challenge. Pluss as far as I know there isn't a good example here in the
Cleveland, Ohio area. I'm hoping that there will be one at the WPC
National Meet in Akron , Ohio this year.
                  Talk to you all later,
                    Ron & tracy