From: Ron Waters +ADw-Ronbo97+AEA-home.com+AD4-
To: L-FORWARDLOOK+AEA-lists.psu.edu +ADw-L-FORWARDLOOK+AEA-lists.psu.edu+AD4-
Date: Tuesday, March 02, 1999 5:19 PM
Subject: Re: +AFs-FWDLK+AF0- 58 Fury

+AD4-Hi all -
+AD4-
+AD4-My experiences with SMS have been that they have vinyl and fabric that
+AD4-nobody else has, but it takes them forever to get around to sending it.  I
+AD4-waited six months for the vinyl for my 59 Dodge.  I also waited about that
+AD4-long for the vinyl for my 70 O+AF8AXwBf-mobile, even though they said they
 had
+AD4- it
+AD4-in stock.  Their claims of having +ACo-exactly+ACo- the right color, based
 on a
+AD4-sample sent to them, turn out to be wishful thinking.  It took a letter to
+AD4-Hemmings to light a fire under their butt.
+AD4-
+AD4-Anyone else have similar experiences ?
+AD4-
+AD4-Ron
+AD4-
+AD4------Original Message-----
+AD4-From: Eric Skowron +ADw-es292043+AEA-ENGR.COLOSTATE.EDU+AD4-
+AD4-To: L-FORWARDLOOK+AEA-LISTS.PSU.EDU
 +ADw-L-FORWARDLOOK+AEA-LISTS.PSU.EDU+AD4-
+AD4-Date: Tuesday, March 02, 1999 3:56 PM
+AD4-Subject: Re: +AFs-FWDLK+AF0- 58 Fury
+AD4-
+AD4-
+AD4APg-I am going to be doing the interior on my '57 Windsor.  Where can I
contact
+AD4-SMS
+AD4APg- to
+AD4APg-see if they have fabric for the '57?  Thanks+ACE-
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-Eric SKowron
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg-glenn barratt wrote:
+AD4APg-
+AD4APgA+- Good idea Jim. John Parker with the 58 Fury down here, ordered his
+AD4- fabric
+AD4APg- along
+AD4APgA+- with the fabric for my 57 Fury from SMS over a year ago...I got mine,
+AD4- and
+AD4APg- John's
+AD4APgA+- still waiting. So any 58 Fury owner's who think they might need some
 in
+AD4-the
+AD4APgA+- future, order it NOW, or you just may never get it.
+AD4APgA+- Glenn.
+AD4APgA+-
+AD4APgA+- Jim Woomer wrote:
+AD4APgA+-
+AD4APgA+- +AD4-        I talked with SMS today about getting material for the
+AD4- seats and
+AD4-the
+AD4APgA+- +AD4- door panels for my 58 Fury. He said that there were 3 people
 who
+AD4- had
+AD4APg- material
+AD4APgA+- +AD4- on order and I would be the fourth. He said we would probably
+AD4- make the
+AD4APgA+- +AD4- material sometime early summer.
+AD4APgA+- +AD4-         If anybody need any now would be the time to place an
+AD4- order. He
+AD4-said
+AD4APgA+- +AD4- this is a very hard pattern to make and he does not like to run
+AD4- it very
+AD4APg- often.
+AD4APgA+- +AD4-                          Jim Woomer
+AD4-