From: Eric Skowron +ADw-es292043+AEA-ENGR.COLOSTATE.EDU+AD4-
To: L-FORWARDLOOK+AEA-LISTS.PSU.EDU +ADw-L-FORWARDLOOK+AEA-LISTS.PSU.EDU+AD4-
Date: Tuesday, March 02, 1999 3:56 PM
Subject: Re: +AFs-FWDLK+AF0- 58 Fury

+AD4-I am going to be doing the interior on my '57 Windsor.  Where can I contact
SMS
+AD4- to
+AD4-see if they have fabric for the '57?  Thanks+ACE-
+AD4-
+AD4-Eric SKowron
+AD4-
+AD4-glenn barratt wrote:
+AD4-
+AD4APg- Good idea Jim. John Parker with the 58 Fury down here, ordered his
 fabric
+AD4- along
+AD4APg- with the fabric for my 57 Fury from SMS over a year ago...I got mine,
 and
+AD4- John's
+AD4APg- still waiting. So any 58 Fury owner's who think they might need some in
the
+AD4APg- future, order it NOW, or you just may never get it.
+AD4APg- Glenn.
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg- Jim Woomer wrote:
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg- +AD4-        I talked with SMS today about getting material for the
 seats and
the
+AD4APg- +AD4- door panels for my 58 Fury. He said that there were 3 people who
 had
+AD4- material
+AD4APg- +AD4- on order and I would be the fourth. He said we would probably
 make the
+AD4APg- +AD4- material sometime early summer.
+AD4APg- +AD4-         If anybody need any now would be the time to place an
 order. He
said
+AD4APg- +AD4- this is a very hard pattern to make and he does not like to run
 it very
+AD4- often.
+AD4APg- +AD4-                          Jim Woomer