[FWDLK] Trans bands

Forwardlook trans experts, I have a new in box low and reverse
band,1636367 and kickdown band,1636362 for my cast iron
torqueflite,these are dated 1963 and look perfectly ok,the boxes were
still sealed.The 'box is to be rebuilt with many new parts which I've
had squirreled away awaiting the day.Is there any reason why I shouldn't
use 35 year old new transmission bands? The 'box is in a Chrysler 300F
with all the nice bits that came in ram car gearboxes.I know there are
new lining materials these days,whether or not bands are available for
the good old cast iron box,I don't know.Perhaps my nos bands will be
perfectly good enough!
     Any ideas on this subject greatly appreciated.
   Thanks folks,     Dave

!960 Chrysler 300F
1965 Chrysler New Yorker