[FWDLK] Rear End?

Does anyone know if Chrysler made a 9.75 inch posi rear end? I found an
ad that says only "9.75 inch posi 12 spline for old mopar I think", the
owner does not know much about it. Does this sound right? I was looking
for an 8 3/4 posi from a B-body for my 56 Savoy but depending on the
dimensions this may work. Its worth taking a look anyway. The problem is
I really not that familiar with rears and am not sure what to look for
except for dimensions and obvious damage.
Any tips would be appreciated.
Also I think that "posi" is a GM term and "limited slip" is the Mopar
term for the same thing, can anyone set me straight on this.

THANKS
Scott