Re: [FWDLK] epoxies

The instructor has a day job in a pretty large shop and has done a lot
dealer work and custom work.  According to him the epoxies have been
tested to last 12 years, so far. I have seen one repair, in New Jersey,
that is 4 years old with no problems yet. This guy is in the business
and does not seem to be the type to take the easy or cheap way out, in
fact he streeses doing it right over everything else.
It sounds like a good option to consider for those who don't have
welding equipment or experience.
If anyone has experience with this let me know.
Thanks,
Scott

>From owner-l-forwardlook@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Tue Feb  2 16:45:11 1999
>Date:         Tue, 2 Feb 1999 19:06:05 -0500
>Sender:       Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
<L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>From:         Ron Waters <Ronbo97@xxxxxxxx>
>Subject:      Re: [FWDLK] Auto body Class
>To:           L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
>That's great that you have an opportunity to take classes like these.
>hope the teacher and the shop have up-to-date technology.  When I was
first
>learning to weld (1991), I took a class in auto body repair.
Unfortunately,