Re: [FWDLK] Foreign FWLK cars

In Article <19990106.110940.-121557.8.dlvh@xxxxxxxx>
<dlvh@xxxxxxxx> (INTERNET) wrote:

> This man Phillipe is going to be "Handy" to have around for the
> foreign aspect alone.
                 ^^^^^
> David

Obviously David has skipped over all foreign aspect in this list.
Or how long you have subscribed?  Week or two?

I'd subscribe old magazine title. When I receive the first issue
of mine, I suppose "there are not any foreign aspect in this
magazine", although I have not read all the previous issues?

MTL, Finn

..<click>...beep-beep-beep

NO CARRIER