Re: [FWDLK] Fwd: Radio incognito

Or...

Be like Dave, & keep the original radio intact and working, but:

1) Buy an old RCA 45 record player, which looks right in these cars
2) Gut it of all the internal components
3) Stuff it full of a Pioneer tape deck with built-in CD changer, and a
50
watt amp for the front speakers, (and hide the 6 disc CD changer and 150
watt rear amplifier up under the rear package deck between the speakers
and
the defroster...)

I even am putting in "bypass" plugs that allow me to plug 1/4" plugs
into
the back of the unit to power 2 specially modified drive-in speakers I
can
hang in the windows when I go to Dependable Drive-In twice a month
during
the summer...

=)

-Dave