Re: [FWDLK] FABULOUS calendar!

edward petrus wrote:

> Great job too, Dave, on all the
> little pics, dates, info of interest through the calendar, and the list of
> all members.

I have to thank all of you for the nice comments about the calendar.  I'm glad
everyone likes the outcome.  I must give credit where credit's due, however, to
Brett Snyder for all the great dates he dug up for the calendar.  Pretty much
all of the dates in blue are from Brett & I think he deserves a round of
credit/applause/beer for the work he did researching all of the dates.  =)

-Dave