[FWDLK] FABULOUS calendar!

I'm somewhat predjudiced, of course, since I'm luck enough to have a car in
it, but DAVE STRAGAND did a WONDERFUL job on the calendar!  Got mine in the
mail today.  The calendar is a great way of promoting our cars and showing
everyone that FL cars are superbly styled.  Great job too, Dave, on all the
little pics, dates, info of interest through the calendar, and the list of
all members.

Thanks to all you other guys as well who sent in terrific pics of your
cars.  I'll proudly show off my calendars!

Ed Petrus
57 DeSoto Firedome