[FWDLK] 50's car toys avail NOW---

Hey send your kids or wife on down to Toys R Us or maybe even Kmart or
Walmart.
Look in the Hot wheels area and U will find, lo, quite a few 1/55 to 1/72 or
thereabouts cast model cars of such as 51 Ford pickup, 49 Buick, 49 Ford, El
Camino or Ranchero I forget which, and so on .  Look both at the Motor Trend
car series and also the retro stock cars.  They all run about $3 to $4 each.
Tell your kids and they can buy you one for christmas!!!!   I dont know why
the scale varies except maybe to fit on hot wheels track??????????????????
Now if U R a stickler for details U can spend $125 at Franklin Mint but think
of the fleet of these U can have for that much money!!!!!  (If some is good
more is better....)?
Enjoy---------
Lars