[FWDLK] Calendars & 1955 Plymouth on eBay

[FWDLK] Calendars & 1955 Plymouth on eBay

Hi All,

Despite having sinuses that are screaming louder than a House Democrat,
I managed to get all of the calendars bound, addressed, and ready to go
out in tomorrow's mail.  They will be going out USPS priority mail
except for the Canada/Overseas & the PA/OH ones (they'd get there in the
same time as Priority Mail anyway).  Keep an eye out!

Also... a '55 Plymouth (whole car) on eBay!

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=50210400
1955 Plymouth Savoy, 6cyl, 3 speed. great restoration project. Runs,
needs exhaust manifold. This car has 59,000 ORIGINAL miles. Original
spare in trunk. Needs paint. Interior needs redone. Gets about 25 mpg.
Only 3 onwners. Buyer must pick up car at seller's location. Cashiers
Check or Money Order only!

-Dave