[FWDLK] New Member !

Hi, everybody!
Here`s a new member from Germany. My name is Olaf Thiemer, my hometown is Kiel
(60 mls north of Hamburg). I have a 58 Chrysler New Yorker htcp. I bought the
car in early 1997. The car has been in one family (Ontario, California) from
58 to 94. We've done alot mechanical work on the car since then. The HEMI runs
great, torqueflite as well. The car has original interior, and most of the
paint and carpeting is original as well. (The car won the 3rd place at the
"Golden 50's Meet" in Düsseldorf!)
I would like to contact other 57-58 drivers, especially other 58 Chrysler
owners;  my e-mail adress is :   othiemer@xxxxxxx
---
Believe it or not: The northern region of Germany is a finnedMopars-region! In
our club we've got 5 (!) '58 Dodge - one conv., three htcp, one cstryl 4-drhtp
;  56 Chrysler NY htcp, 57 Plymouth Belvedere 4-drhtp (my old car - I sold it
this july - please don't call me an idiot, I know for my own) and a 57 and 58
DeSoto.

Keep on cruisin'    Olaf