[FWDLK] '59 Crown 4Dr HT FS

Another "friend of a friend" car, haven't seen it, can't vouch for
anything about it, but as long as folks are intimidated by this
Internet thang, I guess I'll be a conduit for this kinda info...

'59 Imperial Crown Southhampton 4-door Hardtop, 78K orig. miles,
*excellent* orig. interior, new WSWs (doesn't say how many inches),
detailed engine compartment, beige, eyecatching award winner!  $12.9K.
Call Tom Johnson @ (650) 355-5831.

Mike Sealey
If I Could Afford It, I'd Call Him Myself.......