Re: [FWDLK] Hollander manual source?

Lars Larson 56 Plymouth wrote:

> OK so i have 2 hollander manuals, one for the 41 and one for the 56 and it
> does stop at 1956.  I bought these maybe 10 yrs ago and have no idear where.
> Calls to hemmings, cars and parts, Kruse publications, etc no help.  Who the
> ()(&*(@##  is the republisher for these or where can I get the edition that
> covers from about 57 to 62 or so????
> Thanx much
> Lars
>
> and thanx to those responding to quest for rear wheel cyls, still not there
> yet tho!

I have no idea what a "hollander" is, but I got my service manual,
(1957/58 Plymouth) and two parts books (set{1955-1958 Desosto, Plymouth,
Chrysler, Dodge}), from Hydro-E-lectric, 48 Appleton Road, Auburn,
Massachusetts 01501, Ph (508) 832-3081. Fast service. Manuals are only
copied repro's, but they are invaluable for looking up parts from
suppliers who deal with part numbers. Not so good for fine detail
exploded diagrams as the copy loses it's fine resolution.
They charged me $52.50 for the service manual, and $89.00 for each of
the 2 parts books. (Freight was another $73.00, but that's what you get
when they get your visa number and you are new at the importing
game-Won't do that again!).
That was in '96.
Glenn.