[FWDLK] Cars For Sale!

I found these for sale, thought I would pass it on.  I know nothing
about them
-Robert
-1960 Adventurer

1960 CHRYSLER WINDSOR CONVERTIBLE
Excellent shape. Painted 25 years ago. No rust. Only one other known
in existance. 413 engine very few miles since rebuilt. Seats have been
re-upholstered new carpet Other interior original. New top. Selling
because of health reasons. Many spare parts available. $22,000
Bob McDonald
MILLER LAKE, CN
Phone 1: 519 795-7610
Email: lhall@xxxxxxxx

1956 CHRYSLER IMPERIAL
$15,000
This auto has been totally restored with painstaking care. Everything
from new king pins to the Hi-Way Hi - Fi has been gone through. The
paint is base coat clear coat original cloud white. The interior is
back to the original black and pink eagle pattern. All power options
including airconditioning. A big hit on cruise nights and tops at
weddings.
Leo Roberson
WILLIAMSON, GA
Phone 1: 770 467-9240
Email: hapidawg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1957 DODGE ROYAL LANCER D-500
$14,500 THIS IS AN EXCELLENT ORIGINAL EXAMPLE OF A VERY RARE CAR. THIS
IS THE ONE WITH THE HEMI ENGINE. THE CAR HAS JUST UNDER IIO,000 MILES,
HAS NO RUST OR DENTS, HAS RECENTLY BEEN REPAINTED, NEW BRAKES,WHEEL
CYL. AND TUNE. THE CAR IS AN EXCELLENT DRIVER, AND RUNS SMOOTH. WOULD
CONSIDER LATE BIG HARLEY TRADE.
S. G. DIETZ
PENDLETON, OR
Phone 1: 541 922-5534
Phone 2: 541 276-2681
Fax: 541 922-5619
Email: cigstor2@xxxxxxxxxx

1957 PLYMOUTH BELVEDERE
$3,000 Complete Original, running, rust-free 318 engine, manual
transmission
 Brenda Hall
GEORGETOWN, TX
Phone 1: 254 793-3409
Phone 2: 254 793-3137
Email: kamel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1957 PLYMOUTH SPORT SUBURBAN
$3,000 All original. Runs, but needs engine work. Can deliver.
Steve DeFrancesco
PHELAN, CA
Phone 1: 760 868-6432
Email: spdefran@xxxxxxx

1955 Dodge Coronet Sedan
2 dr, V8, AT, red & white ext., red & white int. #3 Condition. For
more information, send e-mail to: car261@xxxxxxxx Asking: $ 6,500.00
Located in: KS

1957 Plymouth Custom Suburban - 6 passenger wagon, 300 V8, AT, push
button, gray blue w/white top, gray blue int., 61k miles. #4
Condition. For more information, send e-mail to: car472@xxxxxxxx
Located in: KS Asking: $ 3,995.00

1958 Plymouth Belvedere - Built by Ham 'R Trax, low actual miles,
original 318 V8 and push button automatic, custom paint and matching
interior, recently appraised at $13,200, over $15,000 invested. For
more information, send e-mail to: car1090@xxxxxxxx Located in: KS
Asking: $ 10,990.00

1959 Chrysler New Yorker
4-door sedan, original 413 motor, original transmission. Motor was
rebuilt by Midwest Engines, 85,789 miles, power windows, power seats,
power brakes, swivel front seats, factory air conditioning, new dual
exhaust, new 4-inch whitewall tires, needs brake and interior work.
Asking $2,800 or best offer.
Call (608) 241-4340
Madison, Wisconsin

1960 Chrysler Imperial
4-door hardtop, 413 cu in engine, 32,000 miles, runs well, push button
transmission, electric antenna, AM radio, good condition, all
original. $2,500
Call (414) 251-8980
Germantown, Wisconsin

1960 Chrysler Windsor Convertible - 1 of 1467 made, Toreador red w/
red & white interior, rebuilt engine (383-V8 Golden Lion)/transmission
(Torqueflite) and carburator, interior redone (original pattern in
vinyl), new tires/brakes, very nice car, straight as an arrow, $15000
obo e-mail: bjorn1230@xxxxxxx ph: 702-655-8364

A 1957 DeSoto Adventurer (Hemi) is slated for auction at the Kansas
City Mecum Classic Car Auction on Saturday and Sunday (Dec. 5th &
6th).  I plan to be there, will any of you?   Over 200 classic cars.
 Even Dick Teague's personal 1978 Matador?  How about a 1970 Rebel
Machine?  Or a 1958 Parklane Conv?  All will be there.  For more info
call:  Mecum Auctions @ 1-800-468-6999

-Robert