[FWDLK] Mo Paint!

FYI honest $----

Cost me what, about $ 2200 seven years ago for the wagon.  Towed it to the
shop  fully stripped of all chrome and interior.  Glass and WS still intact.
Shop that did it was as stated before part of a local hi tech shop that had 2
or 3 satellite shops.  Their quote was based on the shop being slowest doing
the work and no time limit on the work tho a month was quoted.
  It took the month.  Sides were blocked, there are NO waves.  firewall
painted.  etc etc.  The cost includes some bodywork, very minor, since this
was an Arizona car and fully rust free, no rust in tailgate, door bottoms, U
name it.  One step urethene with hardner- non metallic paint. (Seaspray green
believe its called)
  I would guess today this would cost  maybe as much as $3000 since the same
firm is busy in all locations.

L.