[FWDLK] Last Stop Before the Boneyard

Hello, my fellow fin fanciers-

What I'm trying to do here is clean out the stuff that my younger
brother & I have had laying around.(And taking up space in my workshop)

I'd rather somebody get some use from it, but I decided it's time for
it to go. If anyone can use any of this stuff, give me an e-mail, let's
talk.

Here's the list:
Plymouth Belvedere- 1961 4-dr. runs, rusty, brakes need work.
Has 318 poly engine, 3-spd. Manual trans, glass is intact, mainly a
parts car.

61 318 poly motor & pushbutton Torqueflite Trans, Engine S/N T318135633
Ran when pulled from a 61 Dodge Phoenix.Has p/s pump, alternator,
starter,pushbutton cable, speedo cable, and drum type parking brake.
Engine has an Iron dual quad manifold attached, no carbs or linkage.

Disassembled 318 poly, S/N LP8209016, heads have some stuck exhaust
valves, looks like she spun some bearings on the crank mains,most of the
parts are there, and some 3-speed manual trans parts.

Disassembled 383 motor & trans, Motor ran when pulled from 1968 Fury
III, it froze up in storage, looks very rebuildable.

61 Dodge Phoenix 4-dr.parts - front & back windshield, steering wheel &
column, dashboard (no Radio)

1 set ea.- 55 & 56 Dodge hupcaps

55 Dodge Shop manual - dog eared covers but intact.

1 pr aftermarket fender skirts ( Foxcraft?) for a 56 Dodge.

Set of 4 Wire wheels, Motor Wheel 14'x5-1/2 50's Mopar? , no caps,
were cleaned up, nipples were sealed w/silicone & painted in metallic
silver/gray Imron.

That's it. If any of this stuff is useable to you, give me an e-mail.

                                                    Thanks,
                                                  Dave Wood
                                                  Bay City, MI.