[FWDLK] 60 Polara

I have a friend that needs following parts for his 60 Polara: Rustfree rear
fenders for 2dht, moulding quarterpanel, also other parts for this type of
car. Even parts car, objects, specially convertibles, can be totaly rusted
out.
I also need help with -56 Chrysler parts car.
--
Stig Molteberg mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx
-56 Chrysler New Yorker St.Regis