[FWDLK] 57 Chrysler W/S Needed

Need the windshield for a 57 Windsor 2 dr hdtp

Part No. 1681711

Fits the following:

1957 Chrysler, DeSoto and Dodge 2dr hardtop, 4 dr hardtop and Convertible
1957 - 1959 Plymouth 2 dr hardtop and 4 dr hardtop.

I bought a sedan/wagon glass not knowing the facts  :-<

Can anyone help?

Mark
MoPar Man from the Oregon Coast