Re: [FWDLK] 56 Plym rear quarter patch panels

Re: [FWDLK] 56 Plym rear quarter patch panels

Scott -

        Why don't you have a quarter cut from a rust-free car ?  Since the mid-50s
Mopars didn't rust like my late 50s ones did, it should be easier to find.
Besides, the aftermarket patch panels were made oversize to slip over
rusted out areas and brazed in (before they had MIG welders). Try Desert
Valley (www.dvap.com) or any of the yards that advertise in Hemmings.  You
might also try picking up the Hemmings Auto Almanac or the Cars & Parts
annual, which have directories of salvage yards.  Of course, you want to
stick to yards in the west or southwest.  Good Luck !

Ron