[FWDLK] 56 Plym rear quarter patch panels

[FWDLK] 56 Plym rear quarter patch panels

Although I have given up looking for reproduction quarters or patch
panels for my 56 Savoy, I still need to replace several pounds of
pre-existing bondo with some form of metallic substance. A friend
suggested using a patch panel from vehicle with similar dimensions.
Being a novice, the wheel well looks similar (dare I say) to a 56-57
Chevy Bel-aire.  Does anyone have a solution?  Is there replacement
sheet metal available for newer Mopars that might fit?  As always all
comments are appreciated and each response helps this project along.
Thanks,
Scott