[FWDLK] correct color for early 318?

Greetings forwardlookers, could anyone tell me the correct color the 318 motor
should be in my 60 Dodge Dart Seneca, its impossible to tell from looking at
mine,
i've checked a few auto parts stores, but the model years dont go back far
enough
on the engine color cans, thanks, my e-mail adress is  asecert1@xxxxxxx
                          Terry Breed    1960 Dodge Dart Seneca