[FWDLK] A Public Thank You

To All
I hope I don't embarass Roger Howard by publicly thanking him on the
list. I also hope that the rest of you bear with me and are not too
offended by me clogging you mailboxes with a mail that doesn't have any
car information. But, I have to let everyone know what a great
experience I had with Roger. And it just goes to show that you meet the
best people driving forward look cars.
I was in need of a speedometer cable and housing for my 61 Dodge. Roger
is parting out a 61 Plymouth and he just so happens to live in the same
city as me. Roger's reply to my query was; "Come on over, pull it out
and it is yours." I showed up in the 61 Phoenix and Roger looked her
over and I went to work pulling the cable. It looks like a match and
besides that, true to his word Roger never asked for a dime. This kind
of honest person is hard to find these days! But, I feel from the people
I have met on this list that he is in the majority. Thank you Roger and
thanks to all on the list for giving me a forum where I know I will
always be able to go for the tough answers and parts.
By the way, the 61 Plymouth that Roger is parting has some potentially
needed parts. It is not in the best of shape but what I did notice was
glass, dash, and other little odds and ends that someone may need. Oh
yeah and his 59 Sport Fury convert is going to be one of those cars we
drool over.
Thanks again Roger and I will contact you off the list about the horn
biscuit.
Doug
61 Dodge Phoenix (resale red)

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm