Re: [FWDLK] Paint color

I agree with Ron and Dave.
My mother was the original owner of my 56 Dodge.  It is originally (still is) a one color car.  My under hood and under trunk areas are the same color as the body.   The wheels were (painted black now) the original gray with white outer rims.  I still have one original rim still painted that way.

Greg
1956 Dodge Royal Lancer