From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Garrett
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2002 1:21 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Distributor

Hello everyone,

My dad is in need of a distributor for a 57 Plymouth 318.  First, if anyone
has one they'd be willing to get rid of, please let me know.

Second, I didn't think it would work, as I'm pretty sure its too old (and
because the auction says its too old), but does anyone know if the
distributor in this auction might work:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1815860412

It doesn't need to be anything spectacular, just something that will do its
job.
Price wise, I'm not sure what my dad wants to spend, but "less is more" if
you know what I mean.

Thanks in advance,

Garrett in Central Ohio

Calendars are still available.  Don't miss the chance to get yours now!
Details for ordering may be found at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2002/index.html