From: Dave Stragand <Dave.Stragand@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Oil Filter Interchange?
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 13:58:52 -0500

I've heard this quite a bit too, and tend to avoid their oil filters
(still like their air filters though).

A good guide can be found on
http://www.frankhunt.com/FRANK/corvette/articles/oilfilterstudy/oilfilte
rstudy-mopar.html that describes and shows cutaway construction of the
different brands of filters.

-Dave