[FWDLK] Funniest "gahhhhh!!" of all time?

[FWDLK] Funniest "gahhhhh!!" of all time?

As some of you know, I drive a cab in San Francisco. I
once had a yuppie couple in the back of the cab when
what pulls up alongside us but the most beautiful '60
Rambler American Custom 4dr I have ever seen (stop
laughing!), looking like the most loaded original ever
to come out of Kenosha, midnight blue, wide whites,
factory continental kit. Even the most confirmed
Rambler hater around (and I love the little guys)
would've looked at this car with his jaw dropped open.

I thought I was going to choke on my own laughter when
the yuppette said "Look, honey, a Metropolitan limo!..."

=====
Mike Sealey, San Francisco CA
'57 Plymouth Sport Suburban
'64 Chrysler 300-K 2dr Hardtop