From: Scott H <kneedrager@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Observations on Service Manuals
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 04:35:26 +0000

I went to see what the service manual said about the front end on my Dodge.
I have the manuals for both te 56 Plymouth and the 56 Dodge.
This is a perfect example of "exactly the same only different".
The Plym manual has detailed information on replacing the Kingpins, the
Dodge Manual makes no reference to the proceedure.  The Dodge manual has
detailes infor on inspecting and replacing the control arm bushings, the
plym manual makes a reference but is not as detailed.
SO the point is if you are looking for info on your car it might be useful
to refer to manuals for its sister offering by other marques.

Scott
1956 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer