Re: [FWDLK] gahhhhhhh!!

I must not have that problem as most people look at my 60 Phoenix ragtop and say what the hell is that?But on the other hand it sure does my heart good when some lady and her teenage daughters walk up and ask may we have our pictures taken sitting in your car?That did happen at the Woodward cruise last year.All i can say is i love the old mopars in spite of working at buick for the last 35 years...Later all     Jack in michigan