[FWDLK] '59 windshield

Greetings,all
Just returned from the Portland Swap Meet, which was better overall than
it's been for me in a long time.  While there, ran into an acquaintance, Tom
Fox, who is not online, but has several interesting cars, including a '59
Sport Fury, a '59 Adventurer, and a '59 Belvedere convert.  He mentioned
while we visited that he has a windshield that will fit any 2 door hardtop
or covertible '59 Chrysler product for sale.  Condition wise, it is
flawless, he says, but the reason he doesn't want it for one of his cars is
that it doesn't have the "bubble" near the top of the glass that '59s came
with from the factory.  It is tinted/shaded, and he says he'll give a good
price.  You can reach Tom at 503 622 6258.  He is in the Portland, OR area.

Mark   mjh
'57 Fury