[FWDLK] '55 Desoto FS

I just saw a "55 Desoto 4 dr  with no engine or trans for sale at my the
garage where my engine is being rebuilt. It has new floors and 1/4 panels
and appears to be in good shape. It was to be made into a 4 dr convertible
but plans were changed.
I don't know the price but I'll get it and Email it out tomorrow. The car is
in eastern PA south of Bethlehem, east of Quakertown.
Mike Sersen
:-{)