From: Chris Brown [mailto:brownautodesign@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2001 11:36 AM
Subject: Re: 1956 Chrysler 300B die cast model

$35 is way too much. I've seen Maisto models sell as cheap as $13, but that's a rare find. Most toy store carry them for $16-18, and hobby stores sell them for $18-25. It took a while for me to fid the 300B, but they're out there. You also could take your chances on E-bay. It was also modeled after a car belonging to one of the members of this list.

Chris Brown
56 NY