[FWDLK] Mopars in the Park car show, Minnesota

[FWDLK] Mopars in the Park car show, Minnesota

FL folks,

Our local Mopar club, Midwest Mopars, is having their annual Mopar car show on Saturday and Sunday, June 2 and 3. Last year we had over 400 Mopars and a good sized swap meet. The event is located near Minneapolis, MN, a few miles East of Shakopee on Hy 101, at Race Way Park. For details, check out www.angelfire.com/in2/midwestmopars/
Anybody on the ForwardLook list who plans to be there and would like to get together, can meet at my car. I will be there with my 56 Dodge, white/charcoal/coral. Let's meet at noon, both days.

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500