[FWDLK] 59 Lancer on Ebay

When did Robin get his driver's license?  Someone on the list, please
tell us you are buying this to restore!
        If the future new owner isn't a Mopar engine fan, I wonder if he will
sell the carb, choke, and vacumn advance off of it?
        There's got to be something special about "customized"
Dodges, they seem to be this years choice for "sell it on Ebay!"
John in WI