  • Subject: Mirrors:
  • From: "David Grove Grove Automotive" <groveautomotive@ka.net>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 17:20:19 -0500
  • John, where is the guy getting the numbers for the mirrors?  I have one
    here off from my 59 Plymouth, and I can't find *any* numbers on it at all.
    Just the usual DDCP "emblem", and under that,  the letter "J", with a "c"
    right next to it.  No "numbers" at all.  I was hoping I could help you with
    the ID here, but, NO numbers on mine.
    Regards,
    DaveG.