[FWDLK] Storage suggestions

IMHO  the 30 day rules would be adequate?  Just add waxing the chrome.  Maybe
the stainless too.
BUT
seems like where U store the beast also determines what and how much you do.
IFfen its in a barn one thing, in  a bay of an attached garage another?
Based on the 10 w oil for protection and running a pint of oil thru the carb,
this
seems like its based on some OLD criteria?
In the early years I had done the removal of spark plugs and adding a tbsp of
10w oil to each cylinder and cranking it over with spark disconected, but
after doing that two years I said what the Hell, its been running for ____
years without all this messing around, why bother.  And I didnt.  ANd it ran
fine the following year.  And thereafter.
All of this like the dont mix detergent and nondetergent arguments goin round
for years.
Keeps us discussing this stuff and gettin excited bout it!
Now
I find thAT HUMIDITY/condensation problem causing surface rust is as much of
a problem as anything....
L.