[FWDLK] Power pack engine in 55 Chrysler Windsor

[FWDLK] Power pack engine in 55 Chrysler Windsor

Does anyone know anything about a power pack option on the 55 Windsor?  Just
found reference to it in an interchange manual and checked in looseleaf
55-58 Mopar parts manual.  Found that it is listed and uses same 4-bbl
intake as hemi but didn't find listing for carb except for the normal
without power pak!

I'm guessing it added 4 bbl carb and dual exhaust for some increase in HP.

Anyone have any literature on this option?

I picked up a 55 Windsor Hardtop a few years ago for parts and it had 4-bbl
carb and duals which I thought had been added but it may have been an
example.  Still have the engine and may at least have to go find carb number
if it is still there.

Appreciate any info.   Seems that power pack was listed on Plymouth on up
for most of those years.