[FWDLK] Floyd, et al

To All:
I've been monitoring posts on all three lists regarding Hurricane Floyd and
what it is doing to your lives and properties.

I lived near San Francisco for 20 years, and in So. California for 8 years.
I went through many earthquakes, including the Loma Prieta in 1989.  (I've
got pictures!)

I've had countless people from the East and Midwest tell me how frightened
they were of earthquakes wondering how I could stand living in earthquake
country.

I would FAR rather live through an earthquake, which comes and then is over,
than go through what people must that live in the "Hurricane Belt"!

I wish you all the very best luck.

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, Michigan
(Snow???  HOW DEEP???!!!!!!!)