Re: [FWDLK] IDLER ARM BUSHINGS

I think you won't notice the difference in the wheel. After all a rack
and pinion has no rubber bushings and it has no such problem. Any one
with a lathe and a chunk of brass could make you up a real good one.
Make sure it has a grease fittng and I'm betting it's the last one you
will ever need.
DOn DulmaGE