[FWDLK] Hurricane Floyd

Living in Deerfield beach Florida I was just given a gift by being spared the
brunt of Hurricane Floyd. My Desoto just underwent a lengthy restoration and
the shop wanted me to pick the car up before the hurricane. I told them to
hold on to it since thier shop was built like a bunker. We got lucky. For
anyone with a collector car the best thing to have is good insurance since
the lesson Andrew taught us was there is no safe haven if you are  in a major
hurricanes path. I would recommend a storage facility if you could find one
otherwise there is nothing you could do but hope you get lucky. Good Luck!