[FWDLK] Dave's change to list responses

Dave,

Ref your change to talk going on using the list.  I for one have learned a
great deal from this talk and enjoy reading the many comments and answers to
questions.  This is especially important for me since I am learning a great
deal about restoring my own vehicles, many times I have the same questions.
If all I am going to see is the question or initial comment and never get to
see the answers or comments from lessons learned by others - the list has
little or no value.  Questions do not help if you never get to see the
answers.

If those 25 or so folks do not like seeing the answers or comments (I guess
they already have all the answers) then they can just clear their in box and
not read the responses others like me are still looking for during our
learning process.

During the last few months I have gained a great deal of knowledge and know
how by just reading questions and comments and seeing the answers. I do not
have to send questions to the list because I can get a great deal from
reading what others share. In fact I find the answers to questions I have
and at times questions I have not thought of yet addressed and answered by
those who have learned from their experience and it is shared in a way that
many can benifit not just the person who sent in the question.

Change the list back so all can see the questions and answers!

Harry in NC