[FWDLK] 57 plym

hi everyone,

after a few inquiries, i found out that the 57 belvedere in KY is already
gone....  did a list member purchase this item????   does anyone know of ANY
57 or 58 2dr hdtp plyms for sale either done or not??

please let me know if there are,  if anyone wants to, i have 4 different cars
for possible trades too.  i may consider nice 2dr desotos 57-8 also, pref
firesweeps in solid shape..   i dont care about drivetrains- dont even need
them.

jim jrawa@xxxxxxx