[FWDLK] Parts Required

As the owner of a Canadian '57 Dodge Mayfair 4 door hardtop, I would really
like to locate a clock for the dash, I also require a vent window drivers
side, or the lock for it as mine has broken at the stress point. Any
thoughts on the leaks at the front vents? Also info on squeaky doors when
the car is in motion.
I will be at the Moparfest in New Hamburg Ontario on the 16th of August. Any
other Part info would be helpful.
Thanks
Al '57 Dodge ( the Canadian )-:) -:)
cavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx